|The Journal Information|
|About the Journal|
|Focus and Scope|
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Already have a Username/Password for Journal of Medives?Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?Go to Registration
- Read publication ethics first.
- Download template here. Manuscript must be written based on it.
- Please register or login (if you already have an account).
- Submit your manuscript by clicking “make submission” menu on the top rightof the page.
- You will get a notification that your manuscript submitted successfully. Then upload “Copyright Transfer Agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org. (download the CTA form here)
- You will get the notification that your article is (1) accepted,(2) accepted with revision, or (3) rejected. (it will take about 1 month).
- The revised manuscript should be returned not later than 3 weeks (for the accepted with revision manuscript).
- You will get letter of acceptance publication right after we decide that your article is ready to be published.
- Pay Rp 300.000,00 (exclude shipping cost) for publication fee and a hardcopy of Journal of Medives. Information for the payment will be informed later.
- Upload payment slip and postal address to email@example.com
- We will send the hardcopy to your postal address
- For further information please contact us.
Submission Prepartion Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Journal of Medives is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
This journal charges the following author fees.
Article Publication: 23.00 (USD)
If your paper is accepted for publication, you will be asked to pay an Article Publication Fee to cover publication costs.